Monday, October 25, 2010

Mondays....

This Monday has not been a happy day. Almost every potential customer I spoke with today wanted everything that I could not give them. Three people wanted a quote for a move. After I told them we needed to have someone see the items, they all said some variation of "Oh, you can just tell me. I won't hold you to it."

When I informed them that no, we actually need to have someone see the items, two of the callers were very nice about it and said they would call back closer to their move date. This is completely understandable because house sales and such are temperamental things.

The other... well, nothing I could say that wasn't a price would make her happy. She ended the call by saying that I just didn't want to tell her. Belligerent tone of voice and flouncing away attitude just oozed through the phone. I can understand just wanting an idea of a price, but to keep pushing for one? No, that I can not understand.

Every time I get someone like that I just remind mysef that if they don't call us back that it just might be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment