Wednesday, December 3, 2014

"Did you call me?"

"Did you call me?"
"I just spoke with you!"
"Someone just called me from there."
"Do you know who just called me?"
"Do you know why they called me?"
"Do you know what the voice mail is about that they left me?"

Theses are just a few questions that receptionists and phone operators hear. 

Interestingly enugh, people still think that companies have seperet phone numbers for every employee. Or that there is some system that will keep track of all out going calls. Or that a person can be forced to talk to them...

I can not understand this. I have not found anyone that can understand this. Or explain it. 

Please, if you recived a voicemail, missed a call or are just calling a company back... Know the name of who you are calling back. If you missed a call wait to see if they left a voicemail And listen to it to see if you even have to call back. 

This will make getting your call to the right person much easer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment